Invest in the safety of sun!
The Law 3851 / 2010 on Accelerating the Development of Renewable Energy in Greece enables individuals, companies and farmers to invest in the safety of sun and through the installation of photovoltaic systems on privately owned or leased land to ensure a significant annual income, guaranteed for a period of twenty (20) years.
Conditions for inclusion in the program
- own or lease the land,
- suitability of the installation area in order to get all the necessary approvals from the relevant government agencies and
- have the required funds for the investment.
The program covers the Mainland. According to this
- there is no need of any license to install PV systems of up to 500 KWp on privately owned or leased land,
- for the installation of photovoltaic systems from 500 KWp to 1 MWp on privately owned or leased land is required environmental licensing,
- for the installation of photovoltaic systems of up to 1 MWp on privately owned or leased land is not required production license and any other declaratory act and
- for the installation of photovoltaic systems of up to 1 MWp in organized industrial areas is not required environmental licensing.
Nova Solar Invest is able to assumeΚίνητρα
- the preparation and submission of the application file to the Public Electricity Company,
- the design and installation of the PV system according to the customer requirements andΠεριβαλλοντικών Όρων (Ε.Π.Ο.),
- the monitoring and maintenance of PV system.